This half day course is intended for delegates already using Excel and who wish to work efficiently with Excel Lists and Database.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between an Excel and Access Database
- Create an Excel list using Auto complete and the Data form
- Edit and delete Records
- Sort a list
- Filter data using Auto Filter
- Hide/unhide Columns
- Print headings on each page
- Set/remove print areas
- Insert and remove subtotals
- Use the advanced filter to extract data from lists
- Create and use Pivot tables
- An overview of Mail Merge using your Excel database (If required)
Course outlines are what we hope to cover during the course. The course outlines are not written in stone and each course may vary slightly to meet the needs of the group attending.