This one-day course is designed for Managers who need to know how to make a successful and confident presentation using the many features available within PowerPoint.
Prior Knowledge: No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is needed.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Use Basic Presentation skills – create, save, close, and open a presentation; enter text; add and navigate slides; use the AutoContent Wizard, Use Design and Content Templates and Switch Views
- Insert and Animate Objects – Drawing Objects, Organization Charts, ClipArt, Tables, WordArt
- Use Slide Sorter View – Switch to Slide Sorter view, select multiple slides, move, duplicate, copy, hide and delete slides.
- Edit Multiple Presentations – View multiple presentations, copy text between windows, copy and move slides between Presentations.
- Use Outline View – Navigate, and add slides; collapse/expand an outline, demote, promote, and move text, delete and rearrange slides.
- Use Notes Page View – Switch to Notes Page view, add notes to a slide.
- Edit Presentation Masters – Work with the Slide Masters.
- Add Special Effects – Select animations and slide transitions. Rehears slide transition timings and set up a slide show.
- Use Slide Show View – Run and end a slide show, display the shortcut menu, navigate to a slide, use the pen to annotate, add speaker notes and action items.
- Present to a Wider Audience – Use Meeting Minder, and the Pack and Go Wizard.
- Set up the projector and screen.