Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010
If you are new to Microsoft Excel, or are an existing Excel user that need to fill gaps in your basic excel skills, this course is for you.
Our Excel Introduction training course is designed to provide you with all the skills required to build spreadsheets from scratch,
By booking your training with us you will be helping to support and develop a sustainable, not for profit IT resource within the Communities First area, encouraging more community engagement and raising awareness of other development opportunities and leisure time activities locally.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge of Excel is required.
Aims and Objectives:
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the spreadsheet concept & terminology
- Understand the Excel window
- Create new workbooks
- Move around in Excel
- Select cells ~ keyboard and mouse
- Enter, edit, delete and format data
- Use undo/redo
- Understand file procedures saving, closing and opening files
- Create formulae & use the new AutoSum Plus feature
- Use Functions average minimum and maximum
- Replicate formula and work with Smart tags
- Work with relative and absolute cell address
- Change the order of calculation – BODMAS
- Move, copy and paste data (drag and drop)
- Spreadsheet presentation including alignment of data, number display
- Column widths, row height,
- Font, patterns and colours
- Use templates
- Produce charts
- Create headers and footers
- Print a worksheet
- Use Help
For more information visit our how to Book Page or call Sue on 07770 472488
Course outlines are what we hope to cover during the course. The course outlines are not written in stone and each course may vary slightly to meet the needs of the group attending.