This one-day course has been designed for delegates using a computer in their every day working life who wish to gain confidence in the use of My Computer and Windows Explorer in order to manage files and folders (housekeeping).
Prior Knowledge: No previous knowledge of Windows is needed.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand drives, files and folders
- Know how to save and organise files
- Recognise different types of files
- Understand using your Network
- Create new folders
- Create and understanding sub folders
- Create and save new files
- Move or copy files and folders
- Rename a files or folders
- Delete files or folders
- Copy files or folders to a pen drive or CD
- Find Files – If all else fails!
- Put shortcuts on the Desktop